Independent Vets & Pet Travel Specialists near Heathrow
Travel Vet is proud to be an independent veterinary practice in Staines-upon-Thames, just inside the M25 London Orbital Motorway.
We are conveniently located next to Heathrow Airport to assist owners with pet travel and export requirements. Despite our Airport location, we have lots of green space around our practice for a relaxing visit.
Here are just some of the reasons why we think you and your pet will love Travel Vet:
- First class care – experienced experts looking after your pet
- Compassionate & caring people – we will care for your pet as we do our own
- Independent vets – we make decisions in the best interest of your pet
- Specialists in worldwide pet travel & exports – receive up to date advice
- Convenient location – next to Heathrow Airport for all your pet travel needs
- Personalised service – we try to ensure you can see your vet every time
- Peace of mind – helping to make your pet’s journey as stress-free as possible
- Free pet care advice – sign up to our monthly email newsletter
We are also the official nominated vet practice for Heathrow Animal Reception Centre (HARC), as seen on TV.
Caring for travelling & local pets
Travel Vet was founded in October 2020 by veterinary surgeon, Emma Fisher. Emma has worked in the pet travel & export industry since 2012 and spent several years at a pet travel veterinary practice.
Emma decided to set up her own practice to provide the best experience for travelling and local pets, as well as exported animals. All our Travel Vet team are passionate about animal welfare and put the health & wellbeing of their patients first.